1 Merrimac Street #2
Newburyport, MA 01950
Email Phone: 978.463.4322
Over Twenty-Five Years of Residential Real Estate Experience in the Greater Newburyport area and Southern New Hampshire
My focus is listening to your needs and helping you achieve your real estate goals. I enjoy working with first-time home buyers as a Buyer's agent, advising and assisting them with inspections and negotiations. Investment real estate is another area that I enjoy, I own a four family property and can appreciate how owning rental property enhances financial stability and retirement options. I have built two homes in the area, on on Plum Island, an area that I love, as well as my current home on the Merrimack River in Amesbury.
As real estate moves from print media to web-based media, I have a strong online presence that is all important when marketing a home. Realtor.com, trulia, zillow, boston.com, and homes.com are the portals that buyers are using to find a home or a realtor. I enhance these sites and get weekly reports on traffic to track my listings. My buyers get property finder which is an automated search tool to help them find the right home.
- 1967 graduate of East Catholic High School in Manchester, CT
- 1971 gradtuate of University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT
- Certified Buyer's Representative
- Continuing Education credits in Short Sales, Marketing, Historice Preservation and Title V
- Computer Skills in Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint
- Active on both Facebook & LinkedIn
- 5 year Member of the Board of the Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Newburyport Association of Realtors
- Member of the Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
I have two grown sons and 5 grandchildren ages 3,8,10,12 and 14 that I enjoy, especially the hockey games! I am a volunteer at the Mass Audubon Joppa Flats Center, I am a serious birdwatcher and a beginning weaver (Member of the NOBO Handweavers Guild in Newburyport), and I love to cook and entertain!